WINTER breaks IN Enniskillen, two wondrous offers at Belmore Court & Motel
Discover the beauty of Fermanagh
and enjoy WINTER breaks IN ENNISKILLEN
Stay 3 Nights and discover the Best Winter Breaks in Enniskillen – Save 15% – Flexible Rate.
Spend 2 Nights in Ireland’s Only Island Town This Winter – Save 10% – Flexible Rate.
Make memories & and ‘Stay closer’ in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands at Belmore Court & Motel this Winter. Our choice of award-winning 4* Guest Accommodation is perfect for a cosy winter break, ideal for families or couples who would like to get away from it all for a long weekend or mid-week stay. With so many festive activities already planned in Enniskillen- Belmore Court’s central location means you are just a short walk from all the hustle & bustle.
We have complied together our favourite spots & an itinerary of the events taking place this winter. Book your stay at one of the best family friendly Fermanagh Hotels and begin planning your winter break in Enniskillen now.
Winter breaks in Enniskillen
stay 2 nights & save!
Save up to 10% on your stay when you stay two nights this . As the days grow shorter and the frosty winter air sets in, our 4* Guest Accommodation provide the perfect base for your seasonal escape.
Located in a prime location, you’ll have easy access to the magical town of Enniskillen plus all the seasonal activities planned. Whether you’re here for business or leisure, our winter break deal ensures you get the best value for your stay. Book now to secure your discounted reservation and immerse yourself in the spirit of the season at Belmore Court. Don’t miss this opportunity to save while enjoying the ultimate Northern Ireland winter experience!
Enjoy Family Fun on your
Your winter break
Save up to 15% with a 3 night stay this winter at Belmore Court. During Winter Breaks in Enniskillen, there are many festive attractions to explore. Take a walking tour of Fermanagh lit up with holiday lights or enjoy guided tours to learn about the history and culture of the area during the winter season. Visit the Share Discovery Activity Centre for winter sports or Erne Adventures for hydrobikes.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly experience, take a hike up the Stairway to Heaven and experience frosty views of Fermanagh. For a taste experience, enjoy a delicious afternoon of tasting local winter cuisines & flavours at Enniskillen Taste Experience. Don’t forget we have five EV chargers onsite to keep your vehicle powered for winter excursions.
Take advantage of our special winter hotel deals at Belmore Court, making us the ideal choice for your Enniskillen winter getaway.
winter activity opening times
- Hydrobikes in Enniskillen from Erne Adventures, Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday in November and December for day and night hydrobiking. For more information, visit Erne Adventures.
- Corralea Activity Centre – Opening hours Oct-March: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm. Closed on Sundays. E bike hire, recharge & chill, electric escape (with free sauna in Oct & Nov), Winter Eco Spa (from Nov. and will be bookable online) Available also : Caving or mountain biking. Bookable through the office at Corralea.
- Fermanagh Fun Farm – Guided tours of the pet farm available daily.
- Boatyard Distillery – Tours running twice per day Wednesday to Sunday – dates available up to January – book online at Boatyard Distillery.
- Enniskillen Taste Experience – Tours run each Saturday at 11am departing from Enniskillen Castle. Please note that there is limited availability remaining for these tours. Booking is essential, so visit the Taste Experience for more information. Private bespoke tours are also available on request, contact for further details.
- Marble Arch Caves – Daily tours available- Open everyday. Book your session at Marble Arch Caves and book now!
- Belleek Pottery – OCT-DEC: Weekdays 10am-3pm – Sat: 10am-3pm – Sun: Closed. Tours Monday to Friday only– find out about the 16 hands it takes to create each piece of Belleek and then peruse shop and café. Visit Belleek online today and make a booking!
National Trust – December Opening info
- Grounds (Toilets Available)
- Tel. 028 6632 2690
- Daily 10am – 6pm
Florence Court House
- Grounds (Toilets Available)
- Daily 10am – 6pm
- House & Tea-Room, Visitor Centre, bookshop
- Weekends 11am-5pm
- (open daily throughout Halloween week 25th-29th)
- Daily 10am – 6pm3
- Weekend 12pm-4pm
Garden of Celtic Saints In IrvinestownEnjoy a winter stroll exploring The Devenish Figures – a unique collection of wooden sculptures carved out of Irish oak. The figures of saints and scholars include Saints Patrick, Brigid, Columbanus, Gall, Molaise, Columcille and Killian and are the work of Lithuanian sculptor Jonas Raiskas. There is also a Memorial of The Irish Famine close to The Garden of Celtic Saints which has 8 sculptures by Jonas and is also open daily.
Which room is
right for you?
Choosing the most suitable accommodation for your stay can be tricky sometimes but luckily we have something for everyone here at Belmore Court & Motel.
The new Belmore Court, Enniskillen, offers 30 modern, Superior and Executive Rooms. With a choice of double, twin, triple and family rooms, which are perfect for business or leisure stays. Finished to the highest standards, these rooms offer a new level of luxury, space and style. After a perfect night’s sleep, help yourself to a delicious hot self-service breakfast buffet in our breakfast room.
If you prefer something a little different, why not choose to stay in the Self Contained Rooms in the Motel. This low-cost Enniskillen accommodation is located beside the new Belmore Court and dates back to the 1950s. It comprises 30 Standard Rooms that have been tastefully converted into 30 quality one and two-bedroom units. Quaint and stylish, the Motel offers guests something a little different but of course, with the use of the facilities of the Belmore Court, Enniskillen.
It’s an excellent opportunity to snap up a hotel staycation for less with up to 15% Off.
Amazing deals tend to get snapped up quickly, so signing up for newsletter alerts for Belmore Court & Motel and following them on social media is a great way to hear about the latest offers first.
With its central location, winter hotel deals, and amenities like EV chargers – Belmore Court & Motel is the ideal home base to experience Enniskillen’s Christmas magic and seasonal activities.
Yes, Enniskillen hosts magical Christmas lights walking tours, festive culinary experiences like the Enniskillen Taste Experience, and family-friendly activities perfect for winter breaks.
Top winter activities in Enniskillen include ice skating at Erne Adventures, winter sports at Share Discovery Activity Centre, festive walking tours, Stairway to Heaven, and exploring the magical winter wonderland at Marble Arch Caves..