affordable AUTUMN BREAKS IN Enniskillen
Discover the beauty of Fermanagh
two and three night affordable AUTUMN BREAKs in enniskillen
If you’re looking for an affordable way to explore the beauty of Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, look no further than Belmore Court Motel. Our award-winning motel is the perfect destination for Cheap Autumn Breaks in Enniskillen, offering comfortable and convenient accommodations with modern amenities.
Belmore Court & Motel is the perfect base for autumn breaks in Enniskillen. Our motel provides a range of self-contained bedrooms that offer all the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay, including free Wi-Fi and smart TVs. Our new Superior Rooms and Executive Suites are on floors with lift access, offering added comfort and convenience.
As one of the few Pet-Friendly motels or hotels in Enniskillen, you can bring your furry friend along for the autumn adventure. After a day of exploring, indulge in the local cuisine at a nearby restaurant or enjoy a cosy takeaway in one of our comfortable rooms.
Experience the charm of Ireland's
only island town
Save up to 10% on your stay when you stay two nights. As the leaves change and the crisp autumn air sets in, our 4* Guest Accommodation provides the perfect base for your seasonal escape.
Located in a prime location, you’ll have easy access to the vibrant fall foliage and seasonal activities. Whether you’re here for business or leisure, our autumn breaks in Enniskillen deals ensure you get the best value for your stay.
You can book now to make your discounted reservation and immerse yourself in the autumn colours at Belmore Court. Take advantage of this opportunity to save while enjoying the ultimate Northern Ireland autumn experience!
Enjoy Family Fun on your
Your autumn break
Save up to 15% with a 3-night stay. During Autumn Breaks in Enniskillen, there are many attractions to explore. Take a walking tour of Fermanagh or guided tours to learn about the history and culture of the area.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly experience, take a trip up the Stairway to Heaven and experience views of Fermanagh. For a taste experience, enjoy a delicious afternoon of tasting local cuisines & flavours at Enniskillen Taste Experience. Don’t forget we have five EV chargers onsite. Wake up, ready to go.
Don’t miss out on our special autumn hotel deals, making us the perfect choice for your Enniskillen break.
autumn breaks in Enniskillen - activity opening times
- Hydrobikes in Enniskillen from Erne Adventures, Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in November and December for day and night hydrobiking. For more information, visit Erne Adventures.
- Corralea Activity Centre – Opening hours Oct-March: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm. Closed on Sundays. E-bike hire, recharge & chill, electric escape (with free sauna in Oct & Nov), Winter Eco Spa (from Nov. and will be bookable online) Available also: Caving or mountain biking. Bookable through the office at Corralea.
- Erne Water Taxi – Private Tours operating throughout October on Yellow Water Taxi and new Island Discovery. Speciality Tours are also available; visit Erne Water Taxi for more details and to make a booking.
- Crom Castle – Lord Erne will be providing private tours of Crom Castle, followed by afternoon tea on request. Min 20 people. Find out more at Crom Castle.
- Fermanagh Fun Farm – Fermanagh Freaky Farm – Join Fermanagh Freaky Farm for a Halloween Experience of fun, laughter, fear & prizes. 14-31st October
- Boatyard Distillery – Tours running twice per day, Wednesday to Sunday – dates available up to January – book online at Boatyard Distillery.
- Headhunters Barber Shop & Railway Museum – Opens Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 5.30pm. For more details check out their Facebook Page.
- Enniskillen Taste Experience – Tours run each Saturday at 11am departing from Enniskillen Castle, Tours running until 11th December reopening January 29th 2024. Please note that there is limited availability remaining for these tours. Booking is essential, so visit the Taste Experience for more information. Private bespoke tours are also available on request, contact for further details.
- Marble Arch Caves – October dates have been released and are available. Find them at Marble Arch Caves and book now!
- Belleek Pottery – OCT-DEC: Weekdays 10am-3pm – Sat: 10am-3pm – Sun: Closed. Tours Monday to Friday only– find out about the 16 hands it takes to create each piece of Belleek and then peruse shop and café. Visit Belleek online today and make a booking!
- Enniskillen Castle – Open Monday to Saturday during Autumn and Winter. Tours available. Also some new exhibitions in Heritage Centre during the winter months. For more information, visit the Enniskillen Castle online.
- Florence Court House – Join the National Trust for their annual Festival of Colour at Florence Court as the estate comes to life during this fruitful time of the year! 28th & 29th October 2023.
Looking for some
This Halloween season, make Belmore Court & Motel your home base for frightful fun in Fermanagh! 💀
Get ready for some creepy thrills at the Freaky Fermanagh Fun Farm, with their spooky Halloween Experience of fun, laughter, fear & prizes. Or visit the Ulster American Folk Park for a terrifying trip back in time, with ghostly tales and secrets from Irish emigrants. Belmore Court’s central location means easy access to all of Fermanagh’s spine-tingling Halloween happenings. Please find out more details about preparing for a ghoulishly good time by heading to our blog for a full rundown of events and more! With Belmore Court & Motel as your Halloween headquarters, you’ll be at the centre of all the freaky Fermanagh fun 👻
Which room is
right for you?
Choosing the most suitable accommodation for your stay can be tricky sometimes but luckily we have something for everyone here at Belmore Court & Motel.
The Belmore Court, Enniskillen, offers 30 modern, Superior and Executive Rooms. With a choice of double, twin, triple and family rooms, which are perfect for business or leisure stays. Finished to the highest standards, these rooms offer a new luxury, space and style. After a perfect night’s sleep, help yourself to a delicious, hot, self-service breakfast buffet in our breakfast room.
If you prefer something a little different, why not choose to stay in the Self Contained Rooms in the Motel. This low-cost Enniskillen accommodation is located beside the Belmore Court and dates back to the 1950s. It comprises 30 Standard Rooms that have been tastefully converted into 30 quality one and two-bedroom units.
Quaint and stylish, the Motel offers guests something a little different but of course, with the use of the facilities of the Belmore Court, Enniskillen.
Autumn Frequently Asked Questions
Belmore Court Motel offers affordable accommodation with modern amenities, making it the perfect choice for those looking for a comfortable and convenient base for their autumn breaks in Fermanagh. Our motel is located within close proximity to a range of attractions and activities, and our dedicated team can help you plan the perfect gathering for your special event.