Christmas in Enniskillen
Discover the beauty of Fermanagh
WITH affordable Christmas BREAKs in Enniskillen
Enjoy festive savings
at Belmore Court
Book a two-night stay with us this Christmas and save up to 10% on your holiday accommodation. Our prime location provides the ideal base for immersing yourself in the seasonal magic of Enniskillen.
From the twinkling lights of our island town to the festive markets, Belmore Court puts you close to all the Christmas activities. Return in the evening to the comforts of our 4* guest rooms adorned with holiday trimmings.
Give yourself the gift of a stress-free Christmas getaway with our discounted seasonal rates at Belmore Court. Don’t miss this opportunity to save 10% while fully experiencing the Yuletide spirit of Enniskillen and Northern Ireland.
Reserve your Christmas holiday stay today and make memories to last long after the decorations come down.
Enjoy Family Fun on your
Your Christmas break
Enjoy a Festive Enniskillen Christmas Getaway at Belmore Court & Motel.
Make the most of the holiday season with special Christmas deals at Belmore Court & Motel in Enniskillen. Save up to 15% at our 4* Guest Accommodation when you book a 3-night winter stay. Our affordable rates make us the ideal choice for your Christmas holiday getaway.
After a day enjoying Enniskillen’s Christmas cheer, relax at our motel with free WiFi access in every room. Recharge your electric vehicle with our 5 convenient EV chargers. Wake up refreshed for more festive fun.
Book your Christmas holiday getaway at Belmore Court & Motel today and save! With budget-friendly rates, we’re your ideal home base for celebrating the season in Enniskillen.
Discover festive things to do in Fermanagh this Christmas.
- Island Discovery Winter Warmer Tour– Jump aboard the Island Discovery, an All Electric silent boat, for their Winter Warmer tour. Enjoy a complementary steamy mug of hot chocolate or a mulled wine whilst you sit and enjoy this magical season in the festively decorated boat. For more information please click here.
- Share Discovery Village– are kicking off an exciting festive period with SHARE Village on Ice: a fantastic indoor synthetic rink, which is almost identical to a frozen surface but much more eco-friendly for all the family to enjoy. Whether you’re a budding skater or a confident glider, our wheelchair-friendly ice rink is open to all ages and abilities! For more information please click here.
- Elf Escape at Marble Arch Caves– Make Christmas even more magical at The Marble Arch Caves. Only £ – An epic adventure awaits as you explore a trail of elves who have gotten themselves in a world of funny scenarios and predicaments in the woodland. Click here to find out more.
- Fermanagh Fun Farm– Visit Fermanagh Fun Farm this Christmas to Meet Santa and all his animals. Visit the indoor market and Christmas tree display, a magical time awaits you. Click here to find out more.
- Christmas in Enniskillen at Castle Island- Hop onboard the fully accessible, magical water sleigh and be transported through an immersive Christmas tale before arriving on Santa’s Island. Follow the adventure through the guided activities & help the elves before joining Santa in his enchanting Nordic Grotto.
Which room is
right for you?
Choosing the most suitable accommodation for your stay can be tricky sometimes but luckily we have something for everyone here at Belmore Court & Motel.
The new Belmore Court, Enniskillen, offers 30 modern, Superior and Executive Rooms. With a choice of double, twin, triple and family rooms, which are perfect for business or leisure stays. Finished to the highest standards, these rooms offer a new level of luxury, space and style. After a perfect night’s sleep, help yourself to a delicious hot self-service breakfast buffet in our breakfast room.
If you prefer something a little different, why not choose to stay in the Self Contained Rooms in the Motel. This low-cost Enniskillen accommodation is located beside the new Belmore Court and dates back to the 1950s. It comprises 30 Standard Rooms that have been tastefully converted into 30 quality one and two-bedroom units. Quaint and stylish, the Motel offers guests something a little different but of course, with the use of the facilities of the Belmore Court, Enniskillen.