AUTUMN & winter BREAKS IN Ireland -
Discover the beauty of Fermanagh
affordable Autumn & Winter breaks in ireland
If you’re looking for an affordable way to explore the beauty of Enniskillen, look no further than Belmore Court Motel. Our award-winning motel is the perfect destination for Cheap Autumn Breaks in Ireland, offering comfortable and convenient accommodations with modern amenities.
Just under a 2/5 hour drive from Dublin & less than 3 hours from Galway, the Fermanagh Lakeland is the perfect destination for an adventure-focused Autumn getaway.
Our motel provides a range of self-contained bedrooms that offer all the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay, including free Wi-Fi and smart TVs. Our new Superior Rooms and Executive Suites are on floors with lift access, offering added comfort and convenience.
As one of the few Pet-Friendly motels or hotels in Enniskillen, you can bring your furry friend along for the autumn adventure.
Experience the charm of Ireland's
only island town
Save up to 10% on your stay when you stay two nights. As the leaves change and the crisp autumn air sets in, our 4* Guest Accommodation provides the perfect base for your autumn breaks in Ireland.
Located in a prime location, you’ll have easy access to the vibrant fall foliage and seasonal activities. Whether you’re here for business or leisure, our autumn break in Fermanagh deal ensures you get the best value for your stay. You can just book now to secure your discounted reservation and immerse yourself in the autumn colours at Belmore Court.
Don’t miss this opportunity to save while enjoying the ultimate Autumn break in Ireland experience.
Enjoy Family Fun on your
Your autumn break
Save up to 15% with a 3-night stay. During Autumn Breaks in Ireland, there are many attractions to explore. Take a walking tour of Fermanagh or guided tours to learn about the history and culture of the area. Visit the Share Discovery Activity Centre for adventure sports or Erne Adventures for water sports. The Marble Arch Caves also offer a spooky Halloween experience.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly experience, take a trip up the Stairway to Heaven and experience views of Fermanagh. For a taste experience, enjoy a delicious afternoon of tasting local cuisines & flavours at Enniskillen Taste Experience. Don’t forget we have five EV chargers onsite. Wake up, ready to go.
Don’t miss out on our special autumn hotel deals, making us the perfect choice for your Enniskillen break.
Luxury 4 star Self-Catering
lodge at lough erne
Escape to the stunning Fermanagh Lakelands and experience the ultimate luxury self-catering accommodations at our self-catering property at Lough Erne. Our French chalet-style three-bedroom property sleeps up to 6 adults and two kids (using a sofa bed at an additional charge) and is perfect for Groups and Families. Located in the Golf Village within the grounds of Lough Erne Resort, The Lodge offers stunning views of Castle Hume Lough and the renowned Faldo Championship Golf Course.
autumn Breaks in ireland
activity opening times
- Hydrobikes in Enniskillen from Erne Adventures, Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in November and December for day and night hydrobiking. For more information, visit Erne Adventures.
- Corralea Activity Centre – Opening hours Oct-March: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm. Closed on Sundays. E bike hire, recharge & chill, electric escape (with free sauna in Oct & Nov), Winter Eco Spa (from Nov. and will be bookable online) Available also : Caving or mountain biking. Bookable through the office at Corralea.
- Erne Water Taxi – Private Tours operating throughout October on Yellow Water Taxi and new Island Discovery. Speciality Tours also available, visit Erne Water Taxi for more details and to make a booking.
- Crom Castle – Lord Erne will be providing private tours of Crom Castle followed by afternoon tea on request. Min 20 people. Find out more at Crom Castle.
- Fermanagh Fun Farm – Guided tours of the pet farm available daily by appointment only
- Boatyard Distillery – Tours running twice per day Wednesday to Sunday – dates available up to January – book online at Boatyard Distillery.
- Headhunters Barber Shop & Railway Museum – Opens Tuesday to Saturday 9am – 5.30pm. For more details check out their Facebook Page.
- Enniskillen Taste Experience – Tours run each Saturday at 11am departing from Enniskillen Castle, Tours running until 11th December reopening January 29th 2024. Please note that there is limited availability remaining for these tours. Booking is essential, so visit the Taste Experience for more information. Private bespoke tours are also available on request, contact for further details.
- Marble Arch Caves – October dates have been released and are available. Find them at Marble Arch Caves and book now!
- Belleek Pottery – OCT-DEC: Weekdays 10am-3pm – Sat: 10am-3pm – Sun: Closed. Tours Monday to Friday only– find out about the 16 hands it takes to create each piece of Belleek and then peruse shop and café. Visit Belleek online today and make a booking!
- Enniskillen Castle – Open Monday to Saturday during Autumn and Winter. Tours available. Also some new exhibitions in Heritage Centre during the winter months. For more information, visit the Enniskillen Castle website.
Which room is
right for you?
Choosing the most suitable accommodation for your stay can be tricky sometimes, but luckily, we have something for everyone here at Belmore Court & Motel for your Autumn Breaks in Ireland.
The Belmore Court, Enniskillen, offers 30 modern, Superior and Executive Rooms with double, twin, triple and family rooms perfect for business or leisure stays. Finished to the highest standards, these rooms offer a new luxury, space and style. After a perfect night’s sleep, please help yourself to a delicious, hot, self-service breakfast buffet in our breakfast room.
If you prefer something different, why not stay in the Self Contained Rooms in the Motel? This low-cost Enniskillen accommodation is located beside the Belmore Court and dates back to the 1950s. It comprises 30 Standard Rooms that have been tastefully converted into 30 quality one and two-bedroom units. Quaint and stylish, the Motel offers guests something a little different but, of course, with the use of the facilities of the Belmore Court, Enniskillen.