Wheelchair Accessible Rooms in Enniskillen Hotel Bedrooms
Belmore Court & Motel have wheelchair accessible rooms.
Access Statement - December 2010
We aim to, and confidently ensure, that all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay.
- There are free designated car parking spaces 10m from the reception
- There is a drop off point outside the main reception
- There is a concrete ramp outside the main reception
- The reception area has seating for guests to wait
- Porter service is available to assist guests with luggage on request
- The entire ground floor of Belmore Court & Motel is accessible to wheelchairs
- Breakfast Room is on the ground floor – There are no steps
- There is a lounge area on the ground floor
- All corridors and public areas are well lit
- All doors and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs/zimmer frames/pushchairs
- There are public WCs situated on the ground floor one of which is fully wheelchair and accessible. One cubicle in the female WC and 1 cubicle in the male is ambulant accessible.
- Two Superior Rooms are specifically wheelchair accessible. Room 140 is a twin-bedded; Room 348 has a double bed and a single bed. This room also has an adjoining bedroom (349) with a double bed. There are telephones in all rooms
- Two Standard Rooms are adapted to have wheelchair accessible. Room 128 has a double bed with mini kitchen; Room 125 is a family apartment and had two separate bedrooms – one with a double bed and the other with 2 single beds. There is small step and a PVC door lip at the entrance of these rooms. There are telephones in all rooms
- There is a lift to take guests to the first floor
- Service dogs (only) are allowed in the hotel
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the hotel if this statement does not answer your particular query.