Careers at Belmore Court & Motel
JOB TITLE: Breakfast/Catering Supervisor (16 – 20 hours/week) Closing Date 10th October 2014 at 5pm
REPORTING TO: Reception Supervisor & Management Team
OVERALL PURPOSE: To supervise and coordinate activities of breakfast/catering to provide fast and courteous service to patrons. To ensure adequate stock levels are available and ensure the standard of cleanliness and maintenance required by the company is adhered to at all times.
SALARY: £6.55 per hour.
- Engage and deliver the company strategy through the Vision & Mission.
- Ensure company meets 5 star food sage/hygiene requirements.
- Greet guests, escort them to tables when necessary and explain the breakfast setup.
- Ensure guests are satisfied by walking through dining area and offering any assistance.
- Responds to concerns of patrons.
- Assign work tasks and coordinates activities of breakfast personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspect dining room for neatness and cleanliness, and requisition dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Train breakfast personnel.
- Maintain a clean and organized dish breakdown area with clean china, silver, glassware and utensils.
- Maintain an ample amount of food supply throughout buffet and breakfast area. Restock glasses, cups, plates, napkins, trays, etc...
- Remove water glasses and coffee cups when required.
- Clean tables, wipes down salt and pepper shakers, etc.
- Set up tables for breakfast customers.
- Set up breakfast buffet table and cook off hot items for breakfast service.
- Prepare fresh fruit salads and other food stuffs.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Prepare conference food & requirements.
- Report to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Know and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
- Assists in performance evaluations.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the company internal audit by reviewing audit requirements regularly and ensuring these requirements are met.
- To be able to work alone or with others; a practical approach to work and flexible.
- To maintain a very high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times.
- To take action in case of emergency as directed by management.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the management.
Hours of Work: Shift Work between 7.00am - 7.00pm. Working weekends.
Normally 8am – 12noon. 4 or 5 days per week
Our fabulous reception team at Belmore Court & Motel, Enniskillen
Belmore Court & Motel Reception Team - Runners Up in NIHF Team of the Year 2011
Belmore Court & Motel Housekeeping Team with Pamema Ballentine (UTV)
Belmore Court & Motel Housekeeping Team win Team of the Year 2011